Life is more fragile than we know.
When Seconds Count!
It can be frightening to call 911.
Your adrenaline rushes through your body like hot lava.
911 Dispatchers seem to ask too many questions.
Time passes in slow motion as you wait for the ambulance to arrive.
Seconds literally count when life is in danger!
It’s tough caring for someone you love. . . your elderly parents, spouse, or even your child.
How to Survive 911 Medical Emergencies, Before, During, After.
Gives you critical information to prepare for an emergency.
This easy-to-read book will help you calmly manage nearly any 911 crisis with an elderly parent, spouse or even a child.
It’s loaded with important checklists and even ways to manage if the 911 System goes down during a natural or manmade disaster!
You’ll Learn From Experts How To…
- Prepare for a medical emergency
- Give help before the ambulance arrives
- Give life-saving information to responders
- Get faster care in the ER
- Get better care in the hospital
- Deal with special elderly challenges
- Get discharged faster
- Reduce your financial liabilities
- Make better decisions on where to go next
- Get more support before the next 911 call (there may be more!)
And so much more!
HERE’S WHAT OTHERS SAY.
I wish this extensive practical advice for caregivers had been given to me on the day my wife was diagnosed with dementia.
The Life of someone you love could
depend on what you do next!